Black & Red Background

Friday, March 11, 2016

I'm Teaching Primary

I was just called to teach the 4 and 5 year old children in Primary. I haven't taught or even served in the Primary for over 40 years so this is all new to me. I have 9 children on the roll, but usually about 5 or 6 will be there. Here is a picture of my class last week, the first week I taught. They are all such cute kids and make me think of our grandchildren. We actually have 4 grandchildren that fall into this age range, Halle, Dayne, Abby, and Sadie. I have found that the time goes by quickly so I don't need to prepare as much as I did the first week. This week the lesson is on "I Can Tell Others About Jesus Christ." I suggest we invite missionaries into the class to tell them about serving a mission, but I can tell them about our service too.

No comments:

Post a Comment